DC Comics has released a 4-Page Preview and Covers of Batman: The Joker War Zone #1 comic, that will be on sale on September 29, 2020 as a print and digital issue.
The Official Synopsis of Batman: The Joker War Zone #1 comic:
Gotham City is a battleground as The Joker takes over the Wayne fortune and wages a street war against the Dark Knight and his allies! Enter the “war zone” with short stories featuring characters like Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown, and Luke Fox and see how they’re fighting back in a city under siege! Also, the brutal full debut of the mysterious new anti-hero known as Clownhunter!
Storys and creators include:
- Joker by James Tynion IV, Guillem March, Tomeu Morey, and Clayton Cowles
- Fox family by John Ridley, Olivier Coipel, Matt Hollingsworth, and Deron Bennett
- Orphan and Spoiler by Joshua Williamson, David Lafuente, Hi-Fi, and Gabriela Downie
- Poison Ivy by Sam Johns, Laura Braga, Antonio Fabela, and Tom Napolitano
- Clownhunter by James Tynion IV, James Stokoe, and Clayton Cowles
Page Preview – Click the image to enlarge.
Covers – Click the image to enlarge.
BATMAN: THE JOKER War Zone #1
Written by James Tynion IV, Sam Johns, Joshua Williamson, John Ridley
Art by Guillem March, Tomeu Morey, Clayton Cowles, Olivier Coipel, Matt Hollingsworth, Deron Bennett,David Lafuente, Hi-Fi, Gabriela Downie , Laura Braga, Antonio Fabela, Tom Napolitano, James Stokoe
Cover by Ben Oliver
Card Stock Variant Cover by Derrick Chew
Street Date: September 29, 2020 (DC Tuesday!)
Price: $5.99 (Standard Cover) | $6,99 (Card Stock Variant Cover)
76194137019400121 (Card Stock Variant Cover)