DC Comics has released a 7-Page Preview and Covers of Batman: Black & White #5 comic, that will be on sale on April 27, 2021 as a print and digital issue.
Issue 5 of 6. Mini-Series!
In this issue:
- Superstar Batman artist Jorge Jimenez writes and illustrates a story starring Bruce and Damian Wayne as they try to prepare for a sting operation as Batman and Robin, with Damian questioning Bruce’s methods every step of the way.
- Multiple Eisner Award-winning writer of Detective Comics Mariko Tamaki and fan-favorite artist Emanuela Luppachino show what’s become of Gilda Dent, former bride of Two-Face and current scourge of super- villains.
- Jamal Campbell, acclaimed co-creator of Naomi and Green Lantern Jo Mullein from Far Sector, tells a story that spans the full history of Nightwing.
- Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie, the celebrated team behind Phonogram, Young Avengers, and The Wicked + the Devine, make their DC debut with a story that pits Batman against the Riddler in a way you’ve never seen before!
- And finally, legendary comics artist Lee Weeks writes and draws a story that has the ghosts of Jim Gordon’s past coming back to haunt him!
The Official Synopsis of Batman: Black & White #5 comic:
The penultimate issue of the acclaimed return to Batman Black & White is here with a look at some of Gotham City’s most twisted and compelling souls.
Page Preview – Click the image to enlarge.
Covers – Click the image to enlarge.
BATMAN: BLACK & WHITE #5
Written by Mariko Tamaki, Lee Weeks, Kieron Gillen, Jorge Jimenez
Art by Jorge Jimenez, Emanuela Lupacchino, Lee Weeks, Jamie McKelvie
Cover by Lee Weeks
Variant Cover by Jenny Frison
Variant Cover by Gary Frank
Street Date: April 27, 2021 (DC Tuesday!)
Price: $5.99 (Standard & Variant Cover)
76194136980800521 (Jenny Frison Variant)
76194136980800531 (Gary Frank Variant)